Classes are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 18:30 - 19:30.
Tuesday: Submission Grappling, Wrestling and Sparring
Wednesday: Striking, Kicking and Sparring
Friday: Weekly Recap, Drills and Sparring
Ruko has a 1 week free pass, this allows potential students to test the discipline before signing up. Please schedule an appointment before coming to visit us.
There are no contracts, students choose at the beginning of each month whether they would like the permanent or part time student option.
1) Permanent Student: R400 per month for unlimited classes
2) Part Time Student: R70 per class (students may attend any class)
Regardless of the belt rank, all classes follow the same structure. The difference being that white belt students will focus on the basic techniques and stances, where as senior ranked students will focus on strategy and chain-linking various techniques. All classes follow the below layout:
1) Warm up: Footwork or Grappling
2) Stretching: Similar to Yoga
3) Technical or Strategy Training: Learning New Techniques and Strategies
4) Drills or Padwork: Drilling the New Techniques
5) Resistance Training: Sparring or Positional Sparring
6) Fitness or Tabata: Strength and Conditioning