Classes are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 18:30 - 19:30/45.
Tuesday & Wednesday: These classes consist of Kickboxing, Strategic Striking and Standup Grappling techniques. Each class consist of Warm Ups, Stretches, Striking Drills, Body Weight Exercises, Standup Grappling Drills and Sparring.
Friday: These classes serve as a recap of all the techniques taught during the week in a drilling format and sparring. This is meant to ingrain the techniques into the students muscle memory. Each class consist of Warm Ups, Stretches, Striking Drills, Standup Grappling Drills and Sparring.
Ruko has a 1 week free pass, this allows potential students to test Ruko before signing up. Students must schedule an appointment before coming to visit us.
There are no contracts, students choose at the beginning of each month whether they would like the permanent or part time student option.
1) Monthly Fee: R400 per month for unlimited classes
2) Drop in Fee: R70 per class (students may attend any class)
1. Warm up: Using this time to drill basic Striking or Grappling techniques.
2. Stretches: Similar to Yoga.
4. Striking Drills: Learning how and when to execute an effective Block, Punch, Knee or Kick.
5. Body Weight Exercise: Push Ups, Sit Ups, Squats, etc.
6. Standup Grappling Drills: Learning how and when to execute an effective Throw, Takedown, Sweep or Chokehold.
7. Sparring: Could be either striking based, standup grappling based, positional standup grappling based or full sparring (similar to MMA).